söndag 22 januari 2012

Punttis och klibbigt golv

My friend Rebecca called me yesterday and asked if i wanted to join her and her mother in Forever. Even though I had a lot to do, I still went because it had been a while ago. And once again, I had fun! :D 

Later that day I went to Elsa's to celebrate her 19th birthday. We were not so many, but we had fun. Elsas top birthdaywish was that we'd all go to Onnela the same night. I was sceptic, but I still went with the others. It was a lot of people everywhere, loud music and sticky floor. I didn't drink but enjoyed dancing with the others. I didn't like that you couldn't talk to anyone because the music was so loud, and that some jerk spilled his drink right in front of me so my left shoe got some alcohol on it... :( I knew my parents were worried, but I was really surprised when I DIDN'T get a scolding this morning about not telling them where I went and for coming home after one a.m. Instead, they were kind of curious about how it was like! I guess my parents can be cool when they want to.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar