söndag 8 januari 2012

It's nice having godmothers with expensive taste

Today we had my brother's 15-year-old-party but only two families turned up (we invited a lot more people but they couldn't make it). It turned out to be really nice! Yummy food, amusing company and cute children. And especially really nice since my godmother gave me (and my mom) two enormous bags with clothes she had dismissed. And let me tell you, she has a really expensive taste. Only Sand, Ril's, Benetton, Your face, Cavalli, Jackpot... you name it! I didn't want all the clothes (some were not so nice or very simple), but I definitely found some interesting pieces. 8 blouses, one pair of jeans (the pricetag was still on!) and one summerdress. That's what I call a nice catch. Oh yeah. Like Christmas all over again.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar