lördag 14 januari 2012

*Proud*

Bilden tagen härifrån
I feel so proud of myself! I've actually done some workout! I received a month's worth gymcard as a Christmas present from Rebecca (taaaack!), and today was my first time. Everything was so luxurious and expensive-looking. In the beginning I felt a little out of place since I didn't know how the machines worked (Rebecca had patience with me and showed me everything) and I got all red in my face, but when I started "getting into the groove", I had fun. Yes, you heard me. I had FUN working out. That's a first. We worked out and did all kinds of things I hadn't even dreamed about, for like one and a half hour, and then took a nice and well-deserved shower. Whoa, excercising really does produce enforfins, because I feel great! :)

1 kommentar: