onsdag 11 januari 2012

Preli and snowmen

I've had a couple of busy days... I'm still not used to getting up early, and I've not been sleeping so well, not a good combo I can tell you. 

Yesterday I had a "modda preli" which meant that we practiced for the matriculation exam as if it was for real. In other words, I sat on the same chair for 6 hours (except 15 minutes when I ate) and could only concentrate on one thing only. No wonder I was eshausted afterwards. 

Today was a better day... I went to the first GY of the year, and it was fun! I hadn't seen Emmy in a really long time, so it was nice cathing up. We all went outside and played "Capture the bucket", built a snowman and had a snowball fight! All wet and cold we spent the rest of the time indoors drinking hot chocolate and having a nice devotion (=andakt).

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar